SafeLinkAgencies.com and Your Agency
SafeLink is a government supported program that provides a free cell phone and free airtime each month to qualifying customers. The goal behind partnering with low-income social service organizations is to enable more people to become aware of their eligibility for this program and to help generate additional resources for your agency. Note: Not all agencies are eligible to earn credit.
- Each partner will receive a package of information explaining the program and step by step procedures on how to enroll qualifying customers for a free cell phone and free monthly minutes.
- After an agency registers and provides the addresses for each participating office, materials will be sent specific to those locations to help applicants.
- Going forward your agency will receive the credit it earns for approved SafeLink applicants who use your unique promo code when enrolling.
- That is it! Your agency gets to help qualifying applicants gain access to telecommunications service while helping your own agency.
- www.SafeLinkAgencies.com is an interface created by SafeLink Wireless for your agency to have all the resources necessary to enroll eligible individuals.
- Simply go to SafeLinkAgencies.com to enter your Name and Password and complete the agency enrollment process.
- SafeLinkAgencies.com will allow you to:
- Create a "My Account" accessed through a unique Name and Password.
- Add offices that will be helping to enroll applicants.
- Place orders for applications and marketing materials.
- Track application orders.
- Pull reports of approvals for your agency.